Dr Tim Read has been providing medico – legal reports for the Court as an Expert Witness in Adult Psychiatry since 1995.
He has a particular expertise in:
- the assessment and management of the psychological consequences of trauma.
- the combination of psychiatric and physical disorder.
- in the assessment of psychiatric consequences of major life events related to his role for 20 years as Consultant Liaison Psychiatrist to the trauma unit and Consultant Psychiatrist to the Crisis Intervention Service at the Royal London Hospital.
Dr Read is available for instruction by Solicitors for claimant or defendant or as a joint expert. He has attended Court and Employment Tribunal as an Expert Witness on a number of occasions.
Areas of Expertise
- Personal Injury
- Post traumatic stress syndromes
- Anxiety and phobic disorders
- Brain injury
- Chronic pain
- Somatoform conditions
- Medically unexplained conditions
Further details available on request